New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern pacific ocean, and New Zealand government issues various types of certificates to persons and students on behalf of their participation in any field like educational field, non educational field, business field, etc.. But we should attest those certificates for proving its authenticity in the field of applying. Without attestation our certificates will not accept in any country. Attestation and apostille are two legal processes of verification. Without attestation New Zealand issued certificates will not valued in another country.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
New Zealand educational certificates issued to a person or students after the successful completion of their study in New Zealand and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Certificate attestation is a legal process of verification, through an attestation your certificates will be legally approved in that particular country. In Attestation process a mandatory authority will check the authenticity of the document and issue verification with their official seal/ signature/ stamp/ sticker. Every country has their own mandatory authority to issue attestation, In most countries Embassy is responsible for giving Attestation or Apostille.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child.
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the Genius Group provide assistance for obtaining certificate attestation. We are a good companion for all your international communication and wings for all your dreams.