Canada, second largest country in the world, they promote all types of area like education, non education, business, medical, etc.. and they issue certificates for all the excellent participation. But without attestation, your Canadian certificates not valued in your destination country. So attestation is a necessary procedure for authentication a document. Authentication is in two types one is Attestation and the second is Apostille. Apostille attestation is required for Hague convention member countries. If a person wants to go abroad or another foreign country for job purposes, his educational certificate issued from Canada must be attested by the concerned embassy or consulate to prove the authenticity of the certificate.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Certificate attestation adds more credibility to your document. Without attestation your certificate is not approved in your destination country. Attestation and Apostille are two legal procedures required in all foreign countries. In past years, these procedures made a greater revolution in the field of international communication. All foreign countries strictly prohibit the use of unattested documents.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Canada, a North American country, now also control the use of unattested document. Certificate attestation is an integral part of international communication. Attestation proves that the certificate holder carries the original document. Attestation provides opportunities, now it is world widely accepted. We the Genius Group, the global leaders of attestation and we provide assistance in obtaining certificate attestation. We will help you to catch your dream needs.