South Africa, a flourishing country, it is officially known as the Republic of South Africa (RSA). South African government issue certificates to talented persons on behalf of their excellence in various fields like education, non education, business etc.. It has a great value in South Africa, but another country accepts those certificates only after the checking of authenticity of the document. Checking authenticity of the document is a process of verification, which includes procedures like Attesation and Apostille. These two procedures are an integral part of international communication. It plays a greater role in attaining your needs.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
South Africa provides great opportunities to persons, higher study purposes and job purposes are the main needs of people who going to South Africa. Attestation and Apostille are two legal processes of verification, in which a mandatory authority will issue verification with their official seal or signature. It makes the document more authenticate. If a person takes graduation from South Africa and he also wants to take post graduation from another country, for that he has to attest his graduation certificate from the concerned embassy or consulate. Apostille attestation is required for countries who comes under the Hague convention.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We ‘Genius Group’ the global leaders of all attestation, We provide assistance to obtain an attestation for your certificates. We bring new waves in the field of attestation.