Embassy attestation for UAE is a legal verification recommended by the UAE government for immigrants who plans to shift in the UAE territory. United Arab Emirates (UAE), a paradise of personal and professional opportunities, achieving these opportunities is not an easy procedure. There are so many legal procedures behind in achieving a UAE certification, which is fully controlled and managed by the UAE embassy. They provide their valuable seal as a symbol of authentication and which will affix on the reverse side of the certificate. This seal will prove that your certificate is authenticated and valid to use in the UAE territory. The government provided these certifications for all s of certification and it can be used in any fields like educational, medical, finance, and commerce, etc.
Certificates will determine the type of certifications and which are listed below –
- Educational certificate attestation
- Noneducational certificate attestation
- Commercial certificate attestation
Embassy certificate attestation for UAE is a method of ensuring the credibility of the document and after that the embassy officials will declare that the certificate is legally authenticated. The actuality of the certificate is decided by the embassy officials. This procedure will recognize certificates, through which you can use it for any official purposes in the UAE territory.
Some common purposes of UAE certification –
- Educational certificate attestation is mandatory requirement for getting a job in UAE.
- Attested noneducational certificates are needed for migration purposes.
- Higher education purposes is also an aim of educational documentation.
- UAE government demands commercial certificate attestation all commercial needs.
- Attestation is also necessary for obtaining a UAE visa.
These above mentioned purposes are the main aim of this verification. Through this we can prove the value of the document. Unattested certificates will not permit in the UAE territory.
These below mentioned processes are mandatory for UAE territory –
- Notary Public
- Home Department Attestation
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) Attestation
- UAE Embassy attestation
- MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Attestation