Australia is the sixth largest country in the world, Australia issues certificates for many persons on behalf of their excellence. But before using Australia issued certificates in another country, we must face some legal procedures and those procedures commonly known as Attestation and Apostille. Every foreign country asks attestation process to verify the document. But countries that are part of the Hague convention falls under apostille attestation.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Attestation and apostille add more credibility to the document. These two procedures act as a bridge between you and your destination country. Attestation is a sincere and a forthright process of verification. This verification makes your document valid and valuable in your intended country. Attestation and Apostille are an integral part of international communication.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
To attain your dream needs you have to face all procedures required by the embassy or consulate. Australian certificate is an important one and it have great value in every field. In attestation procedures a mandatory authority will issue legal verification with their official seal or signature. These procedures are mainly required for avoiding illegal activity. Procedures may take a certain period of time, and it includes several legal proceedings. Every country requires this all process for avoiding illegal uses of certificates. It is an essential part of foreign communication. We ‘Genius Group’ the global leaders of attestation, we open gateway to opportunities. We provide assistance for obtaining authentication for your document.