Certificates in the UK (United Kingdom) issued by the UK government on behalf of one’s excellence, and we the Genius Group provides assistance for obtaining a UK certificate attestation from concerned countries mandatory authority. UK certificates may include different types of certificates. There are two types of procedures required for certificate authentication, one is certificate attestation and the second is apostille attestation.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
UK Educational certificate is a type of certificate, which is given to a person after the completion of study from the UK. Certificate attestation is an Integral part of international communication. It is a significant activity and it gives an authenticity to your document. If a person takes graduation from UK and he wants to go Australia for employment or Job purposes he has to attest his certificate from the Australian Embassy, which is situated in the UK. Attestation adds more credibility to your UK document and makes your certificates genuine.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Attestation makes your document legally authenticate. Every country has their own mandatory authority of attestation. But in some countries apostille is required, apostille attestation is a process of verification but it is only needed in Hague convention member countries. Genius group is the global leaders of attestation and we provide certificate attestation for all the applicants in the UK. UK certificate attestation makes your certificate valid and valuable in your destination country. Every foreign country is a paradise of opportunities, and we will help you to catch your opportunities fast.