Turkey, a transcontinental country which flourishes day by day, it’s a meadow of opportunities to talented persons. Turkey government granting certificates to those talented persons on behalf of their excellence and contributions. But we should attest those certificates for use outside the country. In simple, attestation is an act of confirming by a designated person/ authority/ departments they verify the documents and attest with their official seal or signature. The Apostille is also a type of attestation, but it is required only in Hague convention member countries. Attestation have certain validity and it depends upon the destination country. In most countries embassies are responsible for issuing attestation. Turkey government issues various kinds of certificates to deserving persons.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Turkey educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Turkey and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation.Attestation makes your certificate legally authenticate and it adds credibility to your document. Nowadays, all countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents. The main aim of attestation is to make the document legally authenticate. Using unattested document in foreign countries is an illegal activity. In coming years attestation becomes a strict legal procedure in world wide.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Are you confused about your certificate attestation, don’t worry, we will help you attain your certificate attestation. We are the global leaders of certificate attestation, through certificate attestation we will help you to fulfill your needs. Attest your documents and attain your needs.