Switzerland, a European country officially known as the Swiss Confederation. Switzerland is one of the most developed country in the world and enjoys great wealth, it is an epitome of opportunities to talented persons. Switzerland issues certificates to those talented persons on behalf of their excellence or contributions. But to use those certificates outside the Switzerland they should attest their certificate. Attestation is an act of confirmation, in which a mandatory authority will verify the certificates and attest the certificates with their official seal or signature. Apostille, is also a type of attestation, it required only in Hague convention member countries. Attestation have certain validity and it depends on the destination country. Switzerland government issues different kinds of certificates to deserving persons.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Attestation makes your document legally authenticate, in most countries embassies are responsible for issuing attestation. Switzerland educational certificates issued to persons or students after the successful completion of their study in Switzerland and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation adds credibility to the document, we have to prove the authenticity of the document in the field of applying. All foreign countries strictly prohibit the use of unattested document. Using unattested document in foreign countries is an illegal activity.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the ‘Genius Group’ the final word of attestation, we provide assistance to obtain your certificate attestation. We provide worlds best certificate attestation services. Attest certificates and achieve your dream.