Spain, officially known as the Kingdom of Spain, economically flourishing nation which provides opportunity to all talented persons and give certificates to all deserving persons in every field. Certificates issued from Spain have great value in every field, inside the country and also outside the country. But for the use of certificates outside the country we must attest our certificates to authenticate. Attestation is a process of verification, in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal or signature to the document. In most countries embassy is responsible for giving attestation. But in some countries Apostille attestation is required, countries come under the Hague convention requires Apostille attestation.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Nowadays, all countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents. The main aim of attestation is to make the document legally authenticate. We have to prove the credibility of the document in the field of applying. So it is a necessary procedure. Spain educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Spain, and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the ‘Genius group’ help you in obtaining certificate attestation. Are you confused about your certificate attestation, don’t worry, we give assistance for your certificate attestation. Attest your document and attain your need.