Singapore has highly developed country, which is the most innovative, competitive and dynamic economy in the world and it is a meadow of opportunity to talented persons. The Singapore government issues different kinds of certificates to people in various sectors. Singapore government issued certificates have great value in every field both inside and outside the country. But we cannot use those certificates in another country, to use those certificates beyond the boundaries of Singapore we should take attestation from the concerned embassy. Attestation is a legal process of verification in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal or signature. Hague convention countries require Apostille attestation to authenticate the document. The embassy is the responsible authority of issuing Apostille and Attestation.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Certificate attestation is an integral part of international communication. Singapore educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Singapore and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation have a certain validity and it depends upon the destination country. Nowadays, all countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents. The main aim of attestation is to make the document legally authenticate.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Are you bothered about your certificate attestation, don’t worry, we provide assistance for obtaining certificate attestation. We will help you to attain your needs through attestation. We provide worlds best attestation services beyond your expectations.