Russia, the largest country in the world by area and it is a meadow of opportunities to talented persons in every field like education, non education, business, medical, etc.. On behalf of their contributions Russian government provides various kinds of certificates to deserving persons. But it can be applied in other countries only after legal procedures, this legal procedure commonly known as Attestation and Apostille. Attestation and Apostille are legal verification process in which a mandatory will issue verification with their official seal or signature to authenticate the document. In most countries embassy is responsible for issuing attestation. The Apostille is required only in Hague convention member countries. Russia, a wealthy nation who provides certificates in various fields.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Attestation and Apostille are an integral part of international communication. Russia educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Russia and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation makes your document genuine and authenticate. It adds credibility to your document. In coming years attestation becomes a strict legal procedure in world wide. Now, it accepted world widely. Attestation have a certain validity and it depends upon the destination country where the certificate holder plans to go.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the global leaders of certificate attestation, we provide a sincere and a forthright process of attestation world wide. We will help you to attain your certificate attestation from concerned embassy. Attest your certificate and achieve your needs.