Netherlands is a western European country informally known as Holland, which flourishing day by day and a garden of opportunities to talented persons. Netherland also issues various kinds of certificates to deserving persons on behalf of their excellence. Netherland certificates have a great value in the world, but we cannot use those certificates beyond the country (Netherland). For use those certificates in another country we should face some legal procedures, those legal procedures commonly known as Attestation and Apostille. Attestation and Apostille are two legal processes of verification in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal or signature. In most countries embassy is responsible for giving attestation. A Netherlands issues various kinds of certificates to persons.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Netherlands educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in the Netherlands and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation adds credibility to the document, we have to prove the authenticity of the document in the field of applying. All foreign countries strictly prohibit the use of unattested document. Using unattested document in foreign countries is an illegal activity.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the ‘Genius Group’ provide assistance in obtaining an attestation to your certificates. We help you to fulfill dreamy needs from beyond the boundaries. We fix wings to your dreams with attestation. We are the one and only reputed company provides world’s best attestation services.