Lebanon a small country in the western Asia, they provide different types of certificates to persons, it connected to different areas like education, private documents, business, etc.. but we should face some legal procedures for the use of certificates. That legal procedures are commonly known as Attestation and Apostille. Attestation and Apostille are a two legal process of verification in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal and signature. Attestation have certain validity and it depends upon the destination country of the certificate holder. Lebanon issues various kinds of certificates.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Lebanon educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Lebanon and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Nowadays, all countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents. The main aim of attestation is to make the document legally authenticate. We have to prove the credibility of the document in the field of applying. So it is a necessary procedure.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the ‘Genius Group’ global leaders of attestation, we provide assistance for obtaining certificate attestations from the concerned embassy. The purpose is not a matter, we will help you in achieving your dreamy needs.