Japan, a developed country which flourishes day by day and provides many opportunities to talented persons. Japan government issues certificates to all deserving people on behalf of their valuable contributions and participation. Certificates issued by Japan government have great value, but to use those certificates in another country we should face some legal procedures. This procedure is officially known as Attestation and apostille. Attestation and apostille are two legal processes of verification, in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal or signature. Attestation adds credibility to your document, Japan government issues different type certificates.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Attestation have certain validity and it depends on the country. Foreign countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents inside the country. Using certificates without attestation is an illegal activity. Japan educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Japan and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the ‘Genius Group’ provide assistance for obtaining certificate attestation. The purpose is not a matter, we will help you in achieving your dreamy needs. We will fix wings to your dream with attestation and you can fly anywhere in the world.