Italy, a European country, it is a garden of opportunities for talented persons. Italy issues certificates to deserving persons in every field like education, non education, etc.. on behalf of their excellent participation. But to use those certificates in another country we must face some legal procedures. That legal procedure includes Attestation and Apostille. Attestation is a legal process of verification, in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal and signature. The Apostille is required only in Hague convention countries. In most countries embassy is the responsible authority of issuing attestation. Attestation adds credibility of the document. Attestation is issued to various types of documents.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Through attestation your certificate will be valued and valuable in that particular country. Indonesia educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Indonesia and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation have certain validity and it depends upon the destination country. Foreign countries strictly prohibit the use of unattested documents, using unattested documents is an illegal activity. Attestation makes your certificate more genuine and authenticate. Attestation is an integral part of international communication. Certificate attestation has many purposes.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Are you worried about your certificate attestation, don’t worry, we will help you. We are the global leaders of certificate attestation, we provide assistance for your certificate attestation and give best attestation process from the concerned embassy. Attest the document and fulfill your needs.