Indonesia, worlds largest island country, a lot of people going to Indonesia for satisfying their needs. Indonesia government issues various types of certificates to all talented persons on behalf of their excellence. These certificates have a great value in Indonesia, but we must face procedures before the using the certificates outside the country. The procedures include Attestation and Apostille, both are legal process of verification in which a mandatory authority will issue a certificate attestation with their official seal and signature. Apostille attestation is required only for Hague convention member countries. The embassy is the responsible authority of issuing attestation. Attestation is required for every type of certificate.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Indonesia educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Indonesia and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Attestation adds more credibility and authenticity to document. Nowadays, all countries strictly prohibit the usage of unattested documents. Attestation is an integral part of international communication. Certificate attestation has different purposes.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Are you confused about your certificate attestation, don’t worry, we will help you to obtain your certificate attestation from the concerned embassy. Attest your certificate and achieve your dream. We provide a sincere and a forthright process of attestation world wide.