India, one of the important developing country in the world, which issues various kinds of certificates to its citizens and immigrant persons, on behalf of their excellence and contributions to the society. But to use those certificates in another foreign country the person should take legal verification from the concerned country’s embassy or consulate. There are two types of verification process certificate attestation and certificate apostille, but it is varied on the basis of the destination country. In simple, we can say that both are a process of confirmation, which will make your certificate legal authenticate in the intended country where the certificate holder plans to go.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
In India educational certificate is issued to students after the successful completion of study from India. If a person takes graduation from one Indian university and now he/she wants to go UK for job purposes for that he has to submit an attested document in the UK, which is attested by the UK embassy or consulate. Attestation adds more trustworthy your document in the destination country.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
Certificate attestation is a necessary procedure for international communication. But in Hague convention countries apostille attestation is required, the apostille is an official stamp or sticker which will attach to the document. We the Genius Group, the global leaders of certificate attestation, we provide assistance in obtaining an attestation for your Indian certificates. Attest document and chase your dreams.