Germany, a developed country with a high standard of living, they provides opportunities for persons, inside the country and outside the country. Germany government granting certificates to all talented persons, Germany government issued certificates have great value in every field, not only inside the country but also outside the country. But to use those certificates in another country we should face some legal procedures, those legal procedures commonly known as Attesation and Apostille. Attestation is a legal process of verification, in which a mandatory authority of concerned country will issue verification with their official seal and signature. Apostille, a kind of attestation, which is required only in Hague convention countries. In most countries embassy is the responsible authority of issuing Attestation and Apostille. Every type of certificates required attestation.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Germany educational certificates issued to person or students after the successful completion of their study in Germany and they can use that certificate for higher study purposes or job purposes in another country, but it can be used only after attestation. Without attestation Germany issued certificates not valued in another country. Attestation makes your certificate valid and valuable. Through attestation we have to prove certificates credibility in the field of applying.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We the global leaders of attestation give assistance for obtaining certificate attestation. We provide a sincere and a forthright process of attestation worldwide. Attest the documents and fulfill your needs.