France is a developed western country, which provides many opportunities to every deserving person, and all talented persons awarded with certificates issued by France government. Certificates from France have a great value, but if we want to use it in another country, we have to prove its authenticity in the destination country. To authenticate the document we should face some procedures. Shall we give a name to those procedures, Attestation and Apostille. Attestation is a legal process of verification. In simple words, it’s an act of confirmation, in which a designated authority will check the document and authenticate with their seal and signature. Attestation adds more credibility to the document. The Apostille is also a significant process of verification, it is applicable only in Hague convention countries.
Some important types of certificates are listed below –
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
Certificate issued by France is genuine and authenticate. Attestation and Apostille are sincere and forthright process, in most country embassy is the responsible authority of issuing attestation. These two procedures may take a period of time and it depends upon the country where the certificate holder plans to go. Attestation is an integral part of international communication.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are –
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We provide assistance for obtaining attestation for your certificates. We will help you to catch your dreams and a gateway to your dreams.