China, the world’s most populous country officially known as Peoples Republic of China, which provides opportunity for talented persons in every field in the country such as education, non education, business, medical, etc.. On behalf of their excellence Chinese government issues certificates to all deserving persons. Chinese certificates have great value in every field, both inside the country and also outside the country. But we must attest the certificate to use the certificate outside the country. Attestation and Apostille are two legal procedures used to authenticate the document. Attestation is a legal process of verification, in which a mandatory authority will issue an attestation with their official seal or signature. Apostille is a type of attestation, which is required only in Hague convention countries.
Some important types of certificates are listed below
- Educational certificates (Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, HSC certificates, etc..)
- Non educational certificates (Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Experience certificate, Divorce certificate, Transfer certificate, Death certificate, Migration certificate, Medical certificates, etc..)
- Commercial certificates (Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc..)
The main objective of attestation is to make the document legally authenticate. Through an attestation process our document will be legally valid and valuable in another country. We have to prove the authenticity of the certificate in the field of applying. Attestation adds more credibility to the document. China is a developing country, but they welcomes all persons to their country, China is a garden of opportunity.
Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
- For higher study’s purpose in a foreign country, you should submit attested educational certificates to prove your educational level.
- To obtain a residence visa or family visa we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
- For job/ employment purposes, you should attest your educational certificates to prove your educational qualification.
- For school admission purposes of your child, you should attest the birth of your child,
- To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- To get equivalent certificates
- For company registration an attested commercial certificate is needed
- Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..
We ‘Genius Group’ the global leaders of attestation, we provide assistance in obtaining a certificate attestation for your documents. We give provide sincere and forthright attestation services for you help you to satisfy your foreign needs.