HRD Attestation (Attestation of Certificates from Human Resource Development Ministry, Delhi
Before proceeding for HRD Attestation / Authentication, contact certificate-attestation.com. We will provide you the latest formalities information, so that you can send / bring all the proper documents for attestation.
What are the requiements of an HRD attestation ?
- Application form -> One
- Passport size Photograph ->One
- Original certificates + One Photo copy of each
- Original mark sheets + One Photo copy of each
- Indian Postal Order Worth Rs: 50/- for each Certificate; it should be Addressed to -> “The Secretary, Department of secondary and higher education, New Delhi”
- Original Passport or Electoral card + One copy of each
All certificates/degrees/diplomas issued in Andhra Pradesh should first be got authenticated from the “General Administration Department (GAD)” of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All certificates/degrees/diplomas issued by Karnataka University, Dharwad should be got reconfirmed about its genuineness from the Registrar of that University, before submission to this Ministry for authentication.
In case of Doctors/Nurses/Pharmacists, it is necessary to submit photocopy of the Registration Certificates, original of which should be shown for verification of the photocopy.